KUSF 04.28.09 12-3 PM RADIO CAROLYN



Dead Boys “Sonic Reducer”
Zero Boys “I’m Bored”
Really Red “Bored With Sympathy”
Baseball Furies “Set me On Fire”
The Shirks “Dangerous”
The Obits “I Can’t Win”

Chewbacca All-Stars “Flashin’ Groovy”
Jay Reatard “Hang Them All”
Crocodiles “I Wanna Kill”
Charalatans “Codine”

Wooden Shjips “Motorbike”
Condo Fucks “Shut Down”
A.H. Kraken “Axe Vertical”
The Whines “Line Between Us”
Shrapnel “Combat Love”
Volcano Suns “Walk Around”
Dex Romweber Duo “People. Places and Things”
The Ettes “I Get Mine”
Jack-O and The Tennessee Tearjerkers “Sweet Thang”

Ty Segall & Mikal Cronin “Pop Song”
The Zips “I’m In Love”
Happy Clams “I Hate Everything”
Death “Rock-N-Roll Victim”
Easy Action “She Ain’t My Girlfriend”

Static Static “Capsized”
Butthole Surfers “Bar-B-Q Pope”
The Drones “Sad So Sad”
The Young Offenders “Hard Life”
The Diplomats “Gimme Hell”
Personal and the Pizzas “I Can Read”

The Spits “Die Die Die”
Mayyors “White Jeep”
Wavves “So Bored”
The Zipps “Kicks & Chicks”
Sam The Sham & The Pharaohs “Wooly Bully”
JJ Fad “You’re Going Down”
Little Claw “Race To The Bottom”
Strange Boys “That Girl Taught Me To Dance”

The Knights of the New Crusade”
The Stolen Minks “Reflexes”
Intelligence “South Bay Surfers”
The Fems “Frustration”
Roses Are Red “Your Love Is Like A Ballistic Missile”
Tyvek “Summer Things”

The Dogs “Slash Your Face”
No Alternative “Rebel Youth”
Axemen “Big Fat ‘M’”
The Weakends “Long Dead Gone”
So Cow “Exclamation Mark”

Dum Dum Girls “Long Hair”
Movie Star Junkies “Mother”

The Oh Sees “Soda St. #1”
Superchunk “Screw It Up”

Blank Dogs “The New Things”

1st Hour

2nd Hour

3rd Hour

No comments: