KUSF 04.13.09 11-12 AM Guitar Journeys Guest Live Performance Giacomo Fiore DJ Malcom Cecil


Nowadays, I do a substantial part of my performances as a classical guitarist. I find the variety of repertoire to be absolutely engaging, and I am extremely fond of the role of the perfromer as a medium for communication - from composers who lived perhaps centuries ago, to the modern audience. The last 80 years have seen the production of truly outstanding music for the instrument by world-class composers, and I can see myself focussing my studies on this particular section of the field in the near future. During the years, I have worked closely on my interpretations with the likes of Paul Galbraith, Marc Teicholz, Dale Kavanagh, Lorenzo Micheli, Massimo Felici, Gary Ryan and Rodney Stucky.
http://www.giacomofiore.com/index.htm


No comments: