KUSF 04.10.09 12-3 PM DJ Stereo Steve



"I'll Be Back"

james brown - the payback
jesus christ superstar - trial before pilate/superstar
rev utah smith - god's mighty hand
johnny wiggs and his new orleans music - there's a two wing temple in the sky
charlie mcalister - darla come down from jackson

george cates - polynesian percussion

mono - ashes in the snow
krallice - wretched wisdom
psychic ills - fingernail tea

gala drop - frog scene
muddy waters - she's 19 years old
t v slim - flat foot sam
little walter - boom boom
hound dog taylor - give me back my wig

grails - immediate mate
mountains - telescope
ween - don't get too close to my fantasy
volcano suns - the mouth that roared
gris gris - everytime
wavves - beach demon
the rivingtons - the bird's the word

the dickies - sounds of silence
the cramps - human fly
howlin wolf - evil
? and the mysterians - stormy monday

gui boratto - take my breath away
joe chambers - blow up
ofo the black company - eniaro (nigeria rock special)
crime in choir - gift givers

big city orchestree - jumpin bean
the millennium - the island
bart davenport - born to suffer
tim hecker - shosts in silver
animal collective - my girls
fast & bulbous - woe is a me bop
squarepusher - my red hot car

glide memorial's bobby kent - dr jesus


1st Hour

2nd Hour

3rd Hour

No comments: