KUSF 03.27.09 The Menace's Attic DJ Dennis the Menace




This Week – Episode #378
(03/27/2009)
“This Show Is Fresh Out Of The Oven, So Please Be Sure To Wear Your Mitts While Turning Up The Volume, Or Handling Your Internet Applications To Tune It In!” (Also It’s Technically, The 7”) Edition


Opening Song
What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted – Jimmy Ruffin (Motown)
Set #1 This Set Was Created By Me On The Way To Austin From The Music On My IPhone Before The Battery Died. I Suspect The Segues Will Be A Lot Better Than Those I Could Accomplish On The AT&T Network!
Hold Back The Night – Graham Parker & The Rumor (Mercury)
When I Die – Motherlode (Buddah)
Life Is A Carnival – The Band (Capitol)
Set #2 This Set Totally Rawks. Well, Not Totally, I Threw In One Really Wimpy Song In The Middle To See If It Could Survive All The Bullying From The Rest Of The Bands!
I’m The Leader Of The Gang – Brownsville Station (Big Tree)
My Kinda Lover – Billy Squire (Capitol)
Spring Fever – Orleans (Asylum)
Liar Liar ¬– The Castaways (Era)
Set #3 This Set Is Dominated By Incredibly Commercial, Middle Of The Road Female Singing, But Don’t Tell Dale Or Dylan Or They’ll Come All The Way To Australia To Kick Your Ass!
If Not For You – Olivia Newton John (UNI)
I Hear Those Church Bells Ringing – Dusk (Bell)
Words – Missing Persons (Capitol)
Fox On The Run – Sweet (Capitol)
Set #4 It Doesn’t Matter What Decade It Is, The Only Girlfriend For Me Must Be Very, Very Young, Because I Am Beautiful And Clean!
Alice Long (You’re Still My Favorite Girlfriend) – Tommy Boyce & Bobby Heart (A&M)
To Cut A Long Story Short – Spandau Ballet (Chrysalis)
Closing Song
Smoke From A Distant Fire – The Sanford Townsend Band (Warner Bros.)

No comments: