KUSF 03.24.09 12-3 PM RADIO CAROLYN


Wire “Ex-Lion Tamer”
The Undertones “Mars Bars”
The Scientists “Last Night”
Hipshakes “Leave Me Alone”
Mayyors “White Jeep”
Final Solutions “Eye Don’t Like You”

Mystery Girls “Quit Your Flyin’ Around”
Knaughty Knights “I Love It To Death”
The Attention! “Kaisers Dance”
Love Me Nots “Give Em What They Want”
Lightning Beat-Man “I Wanna Be Your Pussycat”

Jacuzzi Boys “I Fought A Crocodile”
The Whines “Insane OK”
Storm Bugs “Car Situations (Nasal Passage)”
Captain Beefheart and His Magic Band “Diddy Wah Diddy”
Mistreaters “This Ain’t Me”
A.H. Kraken “Cette Fille Est A Genoux”
Muslims “Nightlife”

France Has The Bomb “Invisible Angle”
Ratas Del Vaticano “Paranoia”
King Khan & BBQ Show “God Of Raisins”
Happy Clams “I Hate Everything”
Puddle “Thursday”
The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart “Come Saturday”

The Homosexuals “Technique Street”
Brilliant Colors “Should I Tell You”
Photobooth “Da Me Tus Besos”
Dexter Romweber Duo “Cigarette Party”
Chewbacca All Stars “Flashing Groovy”

Volcano Suns “Greasy Spine”
The Obits “One Cross A Piece”
1,4,5’s “I Like To Rock”
The Cramps “Call Of The Wighat”
Thought Criminals “Display Response”
Friction “Crazy Dream”
Yokohama Hooks “Boy Oh Boy”

Grant Hart “2541”
Husker Du “Pink Turns To Blue”
Eat Skull “Double Wasted”
The Oh Sees “Block Of Ice”
Thomas Function “Vanity Lights”
Kid Congo and The Pink Monkey Birds “I Found A Peanut”

Druid Perfume “Feed Em Bugs”
The Essentials “Turn Off Your Radio”
Slobs “Public Nuisance”
Zero Boys “New Generation”
Spash 4 “Keep Your Hands Off My Babe”
The White Trainers Community “Friday Night”

Blank Dogs “Before The Hours”
Ty Segall “Booksmarts”
Real Kids “Bad To Worse”
Little Johnny & The Silvertones “Rock ‘Til The End Of Time”
Boston Chinks “Coltrane”
The Shirks “Get Out”
Eddy Current Suppression Ring “Noise In My Head”
Spider Bags “Professionals”

The 101ers “Keys To My Heart”


2nd Hour

3rd Hour

No comments: