KUSF 03.20.09 The Menace's Attic DJ Dennis the Menace




“While I’m At SXSW I Decided To Record A Show In The Menace Home Studio Using Only The Comp CD’s I Made For D.J.’ing For Bands Like The Smithereens, Dramarama and The Plimsouls At Café Du Nord!” Edition

Opening Song
Cry Like A Baby – The Box Tops (Mala) This One’s For The Girls – The Rings (MCA)
Set #1 Du Nord Comps Uno
Time and Time Again – The Smithereens (EMI)
Everywhere I Go – The Call (Elektra)
Last Train To Clarksville – The Monkees (Colgems)
Set #2 Du Nord Comps Deux
A Girl Like You – The Young Rascals (Atlantic)
The Happy Organ – Dave “Baby” Cortez (RCA)
Generals and Majors – XTC (RSO)
I’m On Fire – Dwight Twilley (Shelter)
Set #3 Du Nord Comps Trois
Everybody’s Gonna Be Happy – The Kinks (Reprise)
You Sexy Thing – Hot Chocolate (Big Tree)
Bang A Gong (Get It On) – T. Rex (Reprise)
I Know A Place – Petula Clark (Warner Bros.)
Kids In America – Kim Wilde (EMI)
Set #4 Du Nord Comps Quatre
Here Comes My Baby – The Tremelos (Epic)
We’ve Got A Groovy Thing Going – Simon & Garfunkle (Columbia)
Closing Song
Clampdown – The Clash (Epic)

No comments: