KUSF 02.13.09 9-12 PM Sleeves on Hearts DJ Irwin


"just cause u tripped....just cause it's broken...doesn't mean...."

HELENE SMITH, pain in my heart
NEIL YOUNG , only love can break your heart
VETIVER, miles apart
MAGNETIC FIELDS, if there's such a thing as love
DUSTY SPRINGFIELD, piece of my heart
SCOTT WALKER, it's over
BRETHEREN OF THE FREE SPIRIT, i am a flower....
NATHAN BELL, moonsblood
LOW & DIRTY THREE, invitation day
VASHTI BUNYAN, find my heart again
PANTALEIMON, today for shore
GLADYS KNIGHT & THE PIPS, it hurt me so bad
KANYE WEST, welcome to heartbreak
SUICIDE, keep your dreams
DEO TOY, love me or leave me (v/a "the found tapes")
HUMAN LEAGUE, open your heart
JOHN MAUS, heaven is real
WHITE/LIGHT, all things must pass
FABIO ORSI, secret love
PIERRE BASTIEN, the american on the highway
CHET BAKER, my funny valentine
MIRA COOK, glass of water
JUANA MOLINA, lo dejamos
CHEB ZERQUI, ana dellali (i cuddle myself) (v/a "1970's algerian proto rai underground"
RUDY VENTURA, sigo sonando
MIQUEL BROWN, symphony of love
ZOMBY, fuck mixing, let's dance
BEYONCE, diva
TWO SISTERS, b-boys beware
TY SEGALL, dating
WAVVES, the boys will love us
BLANK DOGS, spinning
HAUNTED GRAFFITI, evololution's a lie
THE POLICE, hole in my life
ANIMAL COLLECTIVE, taste
PHILIP JECK, chime, chime
DAVID SHIRE, whatever was arranged
THOM YORKE, eraser (four tet remix)
BJORK, triumph of a heart

1st Hour

2nd Hour

3rd Hour

No comments: