KUSF 01.20.09 12-3 PM RADIO CAROLYN



Fun Things “(I Ain’t Got) Time Enough For Love”
Angry Samoans “Inside My Brain”
Nervous Eaters “Loretta”
Green Magnet School “Windshield”
The Black & Whites “Gonna Move All Night Long”
Photobooth “Da Me Tus Besos”

Ty Segall “Dating”
The Perfect Fits “Radio Transmitter”
Love Is All “19 Floors”
No Bunny “Give It To Me”

Mystery Girls “Cold Feet”
Subhumans “Pissed Off…With Good Reason”
Golden Error “Hunted”
A/V Murder “In The Army”
Strange Boys “Heard You Wanna Beat Me Up”
Vermillion Sands “Mary”
Muslims “Walking With Jesus”

Wooden Shjips “I Hear The Vibrations”
Hank IV “Drive The Whip”
Volcano Suns “Curse Of The Name”
Airfix Kits “To Kill The King”
Jay Reatard “DOA”

The Ettes “I Get Mine”
A.H. Kraken “Allan Mueller”
France Has The Bomb “Invisible Angle”
Unrest “Yes She Is My Skinhead Girl”
The King Khan & BBQ Show “Animal Party”
Davila 666 “ Callejon”

Reaction “Confidence Game”
Jacuzzi Boys “I Fought A Crocodile”
The Spiders “untitled from Pulled Out LP”
Bobby Penn and The Penpals “I Don’t Care”
Nodzzz “I Don’t Wanna (Smoke Marijuana)”
Personal and The Pizzas “I Can Red”
The Get Offs “Airplane Fight”

Hunches “Ate My Teeth”
Frantic “Nothing”
Thought Criminals “More Suicides Please”
Animals + Men “Don’t Misbehave In The New Age”
Ratas Del Vaticano “Paranoia”
Eddy Current Suppression Ring “Which Way To Go”

Crystal Stilts “The Dazzled”
Movie Star Junkies “Run Away From Me”
Submarine Races “Danny”
Black Helicopter “Casio”
The Cars “You’re All I’ve Got Tonight” (demo version)
Lili Z “Count”

Black Time “Scary People”
Martin Rev “Nyx”
Performing Ferrets “Convenience”
Mars “Puerto Rican Ghost”
Cause Co-Motion “I Lie Awake”

Devo “Gates Of Steel”

1st Hour

2nd Hour

3rd Hour

No comments: