KUSF 12.16.08 12-3 PM RADIO CAROLYN



La Peste “I Don’t Know Right From Wrong”
Electric Eels “Dead Man’s Curve”
The Nips “Gabrielle”
Mystery Girls “I Took The Poison”
Little Claw “Race To The Bottom”
Candy Snatchers “Doin’ Time”

Personal and the Pizzas “I Don’t Wanna Be No Personal Pizza”
A.H. Kraken “Verschande Deine Jugend”
The Pets “Leaving Home”
Ramones “I Don’t Care” (demo version)
Ty Segall “Sweets”

Movie Star Junkies “Run Away From Me”
The Zipps “Kicks and Chicks”
The Seeds “Can’t Seem To Make You Mine”
The Lyres “Don’t Give It Up Now”
Davila 666 “El Lobo”
The Konks “Outta My Mind”
The Perfect Fits “Radio Transmitter”
The Reaction “Confidence Game”

Eddy Current Suppression Ring “Which Way To Go”
The Oblivians “Do The Milkshake”
Red Kross “It’s Alright”
Black Flag “Nervous Breakdown”
Brutal Knights “Fake Youth”

Hank IV “Drive The Whip”
Jay Reatard “DOA”
Mr. California and The Flintstone Sound Express “Its Really Love”
Apache “Russian Roulette”
The Real Kids “She’s Alright”
Submarine Races “Rockin’ Bee”

Holly Golightly and the Brokeoffs “Boat’s Up The River”
Black Time “Doomsday Parade”
Third Bardo “I’m Five Years Ahead of My Time”
The Country Teasers “Food + Sleep”

Butthole Surfers “Gary Floyd”
Butthole Surfers “I Love You Peggy”
Butthole Surfers “Shah Sleeps In Lee Harvey’s Grave”

Mayyors “Intro, Airplanes”
A/V Murder “Glossy Mags”
Muslims “Parasites”
Flight of the Conchords “Robots”
The Neighborhoods “No Place Like Home”
The Get Offs “Airplane Fight”

Wooden Shjips “I Hear The Vibrations”
Evolution Control Committee “Rebel Without A Pause (Whipped Cream Mix)”
Times New Viking “No Sympathy/ Sick & Tyred”
Nodzzz “I Can’t Wait”

Baby Guts “Bedsheets”
Lili Z “Candeggina Burns”
The Love Is So Fast “Everything Goes”
Red Lorry Yellow Lorry “Hollow Eyes”
Candy Snatchers “Dead Wrong”

The Dicks “The Dicks Hate The Police”

1st Hour

2nd Hour

3rd Hour

No comments: