KUSF 12.09.08 12-3 PM RADIO CAROLYN



The Avengers “Teenage Rebel”
The Normals “Come On Over”
The Weirdos “Destroy All Music”
Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich “Hold Tight”
Personal and the Pizzas “I Don’t Wanna Be No Personal Pizza”
Mystery Girls “I Took The Poison”

The Muslims “Parasites”
Apache “Crystal Clear”
Cheveu “Lola Langusta”
Movie Star Junkies “Mother”

The Reaction “Confidence Game”
The Emeralds “All My Love For You”
Rust “Shameless Thieves”
Love Is All “New Beginnings”
The Clash “Police On My Back” (Live at Shea Stadium)
Laika & The Cosmonauts “Rikki On The Loose”
Jay Reatard “DOA”
Hank IV “Drive The Whip”

The Pleasure Kills “Mission Boy”
The Nervous Tics “Stupid Little Heart”
The Baseball Furies “Set Me On Fire”
The Missing Links “You’re Driving Me Insane”
The Remains “Why Do I Cry”
Davila 666 “Callejon”

A/V Murder “In The Army”
A-Frames “Ionic”
Wire “One Of Us”
Jandek “There’s No Door”
Birdsongs Of The Mesozoic “Shiny Golden Snakes”

The Get Offs “Airplane Fight”
The Perfect Fits “Songs About Girls”
Nodzzz “I Have Bad News”
Strange Boys “Baby, Please Don’t Go”
Vivian Girls “Going Insane”
A.H. Kraken “Allan Muller”
The Younger Lovers “Can I Come Over?”
Holly Golightly and the Brokeoffs “Getting’ High For Jesus”
Ty Segall “Sweets”

Eddy Current Suppression Ring “Which Way To Go”
The Wax Museums “Dirty Dishes”
Airfix Kits “’80s Aesthetic”
The Subhumans “Death To The Sickoids”
Swell Maps “Vertical Slum”
Swell Maps “Forest Fire”
Do Re Mi “Standing On Wires”
The Pets “Blame It On The Kids”

Lili Z “A Piece Of Meat”
Kitty Cat Spy Club “The Searcher
B-Sides “Get There Fast”
The Rats “Rat Race”
The Downliners Sect “Why Don’t You Smile Now”
Mudhoney “Touch Me I’m Sick”
Brutal Knights “Support Me”

Mayyors “White Jeep”
Times New Viking “Call & Response”
Happy Flowers “I Said I Wanna Watch Cartoons”
Brainbombs “Behind A Tree”

Users “Sick Of You”

1st Hour

2nd Hour

3rd Hour

No comments: