KUSF 12.02.08 12-3 PM RADIO CAROLYN



Wire “Practice Makes Perfect”
Wipers “Return Of The Rat”
X-Ray Spex “Art-I-Ficial”
Tyrades “Message From The Operator”
Red Aunts “Krush”
The Get Offs “Drunk”

Ty Segall “Don’t Do It”
The Iron Gate “Feelin’ Bad”
The Tonebenders “Root Beer”
Davila 666 “No Puedo Ver”

So Cow “Commuting”
Cause Co-Motion “I Lie Awake”
Eddy Current Suppression Ring “Sunday’s Coming”
The Clash “Police On My Back” (live at Shea Stadium)
Cold Cock “I Wanna Be Rich”
Gas Huffer “Teach Me To Kill”
The Dutchess and The Duke “Scorpio”
The Strange Boys “Baby Please Don’t Go”
Jay Reatard “DOA”

Hank IV “Get It Straight”
The Emeralds “All My Love For You”
Holly Golightly and The Brokeoffs “Getting’ High For Jesus”
Nick Hoffman “King Of The Moon”
Tic & Toc “Jibba Jab”
Little Claw “Race To The Bottom”

The Meat Sluts “Messaround”
The Humpers “13 Forever”
The Edge “Don’t Cross My Heart”
The Subhumans “Death To The Sickoids”
Babeez “Hate”
Personal and The Pizzas “I Don’t Feel So Happy Now No More”

Brainbombs “Behind A Tree”
Wooden Shjips “I Hear The Vibrations”
The Perfect Fits “Radio Transmitter”
The Raydios “My Baby’s Back”
The Pleasure Kills “Mission Boy”
Black Time “ICU”

A/V Murder “Glossy Mags”
Mayyors “White Jeep”
Mr. California and the Flintstone Sound Express “It’s Really Love”
Kitty Cat Spy Club “The Searcher”
Movie Star Junkies “Mother”
The Space Lady “I Had Too Much To Dream (Last Night)”
Wax Museums “Safety In Numbers”

Witch Hats “Revolution” (wrong speed)
Black Orphan “Video Kids”
Witch Hats “Revolution” (right speed)
Four Point Star “Slow Reaction”
The Randoms “Let’s Get Rid Of New York”
The Eels “Energy To Waste”

Top Critters “Everything Is Complicated”
Abe Vigoda “The Garden”
The Pets “Leaving Home”
Lili Z “Count”

The Replacements “Shiftless When Idle”

1st Hour

2nd Hour

3rd Hour

No comments: