KUSF 11.02.10 6-9 AM DJ Stevil



1st Hour









2nd Hour









3rd Hour









B-Movie Brain - The 3-D Invisibles Trailer
Henry Grimes & Rashid Ali - Rapid Transit
Cobra Killer - Merry-Go Round
Conga de Los Hoyos - Vereda Tropical
Bruce Haack - Incantation
Ensturzende Naubauten - Monologue (Faust)
BXI - We Are Witches
The Sword - The Chronomancer I: Hubris
The Bastard Noise - If Another World
Wold - I’m the Chisel
Jimi Hendrix - Up From The Skies
Ladytron - Sugar
Cheap Time - Down the Tube
Hot Snakes - This Mystic Decade
Screaming Females - Fall Asleep
The Fresh & Onlys - D.Y.
The Dirtbombs - Wreck My Flow
The Rebel Set - Black Suit, Black Heart
Crocodiles - Billy Speed
Erkin Koray - Estarabim
Edip Akbayram - Ince Ince Bir Kar Yagar
Moon Duo - Hurry on Sundown
Flipper - Shine
The Residents - Burn My Bones
The Final Solution - No Place to Run
Grass Widow - Shadow
Belle & Sebastian - I Want the World to Stop
Sun City Girls - Ben’s Radio
Swans - My Birth
Minks - Ophelia
Aids Wolf - Wet Winds
Melvin Van Peebles - There
Lil B - Birth to Life
Busdriver - Kill Your Employer
Dizzy Gillespie - After Hours

No comments: