KUSF 08.24.10 Noon-3 PM Carolyn



1st Hour









2nd Hour









3rd Hour









La Peste “Better Off Dead”
Rezillos “No”
Black Flag “No Values”
Peripherique Est “Le Rock D’ici”
Slippery Slopes “Pizza I’m Against It”
Wild Thing “Age Difference”

Bare Wires “Young Love”
Fungi Girls “Doldrums”
The Troggs “Lost Girl”
Crayon “Pedal”
Procedure Club “Confined”

Black Time “Fast Motorbikes In The Kitchen”
Naked On The Vague “Mysterious Oven”
Sheetah Et Les Weissmuller “Ca Vient des Trips”
The Flips “I Just Don’t Know Where I Stand”
The Liminanas “Je Ne Suis Pas Très Drogues”
The Locals “You Never Have Fun”
Moonhearts “I Hate Myself”

UV Race “I Go Blank”
Ty Segall “Sweets”
Ponys “Is It Working?”
Sic Alps “Lone Cheveux”
Predator “Honest Man”

Puffy Areolas “Heart Attack”
Francis Harold and The Holograms “Retreat”
Germs “Lexicon Devil”
Child Molestors “(I’m The) Hillside Strangler”
Timmy’s Organism “I’m A Nice Guy Now”

Woven Bones “Blind Conscience”
Jacuzzi Boys “Bricks Or Coconuts”
The Mantles “Summer Read“
Konks “Outta My Mind”
Gories “Thunderbird ESQ”
Teengenerate “Pushin’ Me Around”
Useless Eaters “Panic Attack”
Idi Amin & The Amputees “Nasty Nazi”
Sex Church “209”

Young Offenders “Liar”
UV Race “Am I In Love”
UV Race “Set Sail To Fail”
Eddy Current Suppression Ring “TALOIGA”
The Shaggs “I’m So Happy When You’re Near”
Spectrals “7th Date”
Radar Eyes “Shakes”

Hank IV “?”
Eat Skull “Jerusalem Mall”
The People’s Temple “Machine”
Mike Rep and The Quotas “Rocket To Nowhere”
HitlersS “No Solution...(Punk’s Never Dead)”
The Anomalys “Kiss “N Run”

Limes “Kantina Katrina”
Tender Trap “Fireworks”
Buzzer “Teacher’s Pet”

Fabulous Diamonds “2”

No comments: